Saturday, May 23, 2026

El Blachy exclusively shows his new Lamborghini

  • aplicacion - banner 728px

El Blachy presents his Lamborghini Huracán Técnica 2023 to De Último Minuto, which he says represents a trophy for his effort of more than 15 years. Santo Domingo.- The typical merengue artist, El Blachy, exclusively presented to De Último Minuto, his most recent acquisition: a Lamborghini Huracán Técnica 2023, valued at more than $400,000. It is one of only three units of that exclusive model currently in the country. Blachy described the acquisition as an important achievement in his career, beyond the material. "This beyond the material, represents a trophy of all the achievements we have obtained thanks to God, and I deserve some little gifts from time to time, so exotic", expressed the artist. During the presentation, he thanked his close friends, including former Major League Baseball player David Ortiz "El Big Papi", as well as Caraballo and Luis Reconocidos, who accompanied him in the vehicle delivery process.
You can also read: Santiago Matías extends special invitation to Cardi B at La Casa de Alofoke
The interpreter explained that the Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica is a limited model and that getting one is a blessing. "This is a 2023 Lamborghini, a Huracán Tecnica. There are only three of that model in the country, and, well, blessed because I got it," he commented. Although for many his name became known in the last year, El Blachy recalled that his musical career goes back more than 15 years, during which time he was part of important merengue groups.

"I have been working for 15 or 20 years, and thank God the time has come, the opportunity has come for us to do many things that I wanted to do before," he said when talking about the process that has led him to this point.

The exclusive took place outside La Casa de Alofoke, where the artist also reflected on the path taken and the importance of recognizing the fruits of effort and perseverance in the music industry. El Blachy continues to establish himself as one of the most important artists of typical merengue, nationally and internationally.

In the spotlight

  • aplicacion - banner 300px

  • banner altices 300x250 junio 2025

Explore more

Young man charged in the death of teenager in Villa Altagracia

The National Police reported that, after search, tracking, and intelligence work, Raudy Jiménez Dicent (a) "Ayendi", 24 years old, was voluntarily surrendered, who is identified as the alleged responsible for the death of the adolescent Abril de Jesús Puello, 16 years old. The young man's surrender took place on the night of this Friday in […]

Cibao Association announces winners of its Competitive Funds with RD$20 million allocated to social impact

With this delivery, the program's economic allocation amounts to RD$95,000,000 since its first call, to co-finance 76 ASFL projects nationwide Santo Domingo.— Cibao Association announced the winning projects of the ninth call for the José Santiago Reinoso Lora Competitive Funds for Sustainable Development 2025-2026, with an investment of RD$20 million destined to support 12 initiatives […]

Gabbie Gonzalez arrested for plotting the murder of Jack Avery, former boy band member and father of her daughter

American influencer Gabbie González, known for her lifestyle and motherhood content on social media, has been arrested in Los Angeles accused of participating in an alleged plot to assassinate her ex-partner, singer Jack Avery, former member of the boy band 'Why Don't We' and father of the daughter they have in common. Authorities also arrested […]

ADP claims sectors have tried to "sabotage" Performance Evaluation

Santo Domingo. – The Dominican Association of Teachers (ADP) assured that various sectors have tried to discredit and “sabotage” the Teacher Performance Evaluation process, while informing that the sixth stage, corresponding to classroom observation, is progressing steadily and has already exceeded 56% execution. During his intervention in the program La Voz del CEN, which is […]

Increase in fare between Higüey and Santo Domingo generates user complaints

Complaints about the increase in fares on the routes connecting Higüey with Santo Domingo and San Pedro de Macorís have intensified in recent days, according to reports from passengers who regularly use these routes. According to reports, the Association of Transport Owners of La Altagracia Province (APTpra) would have arranged an increase of RD$100 in […]

Cacerolazo in Ciudad Juan Bosch due to lack of potable water

Santo Domingo.-Residents of Ciudad Juan Bosch held a pot-banging protest on Monday night to protest the lack of potable water, a service they claim has been interrupted for more than 24 hours. The community members stated that the situation has generated discomfort and desperation among the families in the sector, directly affecting domestic tasks and […]