Saturday, February 21, 2026

Michael Flores defends La Perversa: "She never released a capture"

Santo Domingo, DR - Puerto Rican singer Michael Flores made his stance on his sentimental life clear during an interview tonight, on Alofoke Radio Show where he was directly questioned about who he felt better treated with: if with his ex-partner known as Titi or with the Dominican urban artist La Perversa. The question was posed by El Dotol Nastra, who bluntly wanted to know which of the two women the artist prefers, although he said he is not with either of them at the moment, taking into account the controversy that arose around his personal life after his time on La Casa de Alofoke.

You may be interested in: ¡Surprise! Michael Flores will perform in the show “Alofoke en el Agannis”

Faced with the question, Michael Flores responded emphatically and defended La Perversa, highlighting the respect that, according to him, always existed on her part even in the most difficult moments of their relationship. "How do I go back and tell you, if it's about what you are saying, I'll stick with the one from the neighborhood, the one that people look down on, the one they have always looked down on. Why? Because regardless of what it has been, what I have done to her or what I have done in front of people, she has never taken a screenshot and she never spoke ill of me," the artist expressed. Michael also emphasized that, unlike his recent experience with La Titi, La Perversa handled conflicts privately and without exposing personal situations to the public or on social media, something that for him marked a big difference.

"She has never said anything derogatory to me, yes, and we have had our conversations, I mean, we had our internal conversation, but she didn't disrespect me," concluded Flores, making it clear that the respect and loyalty he received from La Perversa are determining factors in his decision.

These statements make it clear that Michael wants nothing to do with Titi after photos and screenshots were publicly aired weeks ago, showing that he was supposedly always behind her, even more so when Michael and La Perversa were still together in the eyes of the world.

In the spotlight

  • aplicacion - banner 300px

  • banner altices 300x250 junio 2025

Explore more

Filming begins in New York for the family comedy "Popiwa", directed by Eddy Jiménez

The family comedy “Popiwa”, directed by Dominican filmmaker Eddy Jiménez, will officially begin filming next Monday, March 16th, in New York City. The production promises humor, surprises, and a different approach within Latin cinema, aimed at connecting with audiences of all ages. The film is a production of Camino Films, LLC, under the general production […]

Hours before the Juan Luis Guerra 4.40 concert, thousands begin to fill the Cibao Stadium in Santiago

Santiago.- A few hours before the start of Juan Luis Guerra 4.40's first concert at the Cibao Stadium, thousands of fans are beginning to arrive at the emblematic baseball park to witness the long-awaited show that marks the massive return of the Dominican singer-songwriter to the Heart City, after more than 20 years without mass […]

Georgina Duluc responds to Karen Yapoort: "It will depend on the public to decide if there will be a new queen"

The communicator Georgina Duluc responded directly but elegantly to the comments of Karen Yapoort, who since last year has called herself "the new queen" of the Premios Soberano red carpet, a title that Duluc has held. When asked if Yapoort represents her replacement on the red carpet, Georgina made it clear that she does not […]

Shakira will offer a free concert in the Zócalo of Mexico City on March 1st

Mexico City.- The head of Government of the Mexican capital, Clara Brugada, announced this Friday that the Colombian singer Shakira will offer a free concert in the Zócalo of Mexico City on March 1, in an event organized in conjunction with Grupo Modelo on the occasion of the centenary of the Mexican brewery. “Friends, I […]

Gabi Desangles Shines at Premio Lo Nuestro Backstage

The Dominican communicator and panelist of the program Esto No Es Radio, Gabi Desangles shined on Thursday night in the international coverage by being part of the backstage of the Premio Lo Nuestro 2026, an event held at the Kaseya Center in Miami, United States. Desangles was in charge of exclusive interviews and red carpet […]

Romeo Santos uses triumph at Premio Lo Nuestro to defend Latinos against immigration situation in the US

Santo Domingo.- The singer Romeo Santos took advantage of his speech when receiving the award for Tropical Artist of the Year at Premio Lo Nuestro to send a firm message in defense of the Latin community in the face of the migratory situation in United States. During his intervention, the artist expressed that he will […]